Trek-A-Porter, a mobile fashion pop-up shop, is travelling the south and has chosen Chef Galen Zamarra as their culinary consultant for “glamping” recipes indigenous of each stop. First up, Miami!
Grilled Shrimp Ceviche
- 16 pcs Shrimp 21-24ct, cleaned
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 slices Sourdough Bread
- ½ cup Red Onion, diced
- ½ cup Seedless Cucumber, diced
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 2 pcs Limes, juiced and zested
- To taste Paprika, Salt, Pepper
- Marinate the shrimp in 1/2Tbsp of oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill over high heat until cooked, about 2 mins each side.
- Brush another ½ Tbsp of oil on both sides of the bread and grill each slice until nicely charred on both sides.
- Cut the shrimp in half lengthwise, and in half again crosswise. Put them in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients and stir to mix well. Let it sit for 10 mins on ice or refrigerated.
- Serve with the grilled bread.